I wish to pursue Masters/MBA in Rural Management in this regard i wish to seek advice from the erudite forum members, details of my profile and queries pertaining to RM is as following:-
My Profile 1) Age: >32
2) BE-Electrical & Electronics + M.Tech-Energy Management
3) Presently working with State Government Organization @ 5 Lakhs/annum and has cumulative Work Experience: > 7 year in field Climate Change and Renewable Energy
4) Financial Background: Descent and could take Education loan till 6-8 Lakhs
5) I have a penchant for Government job if not Govt than International developmental Agencies/ institution would also be better option
Queries 1) Im not sure whether 2 years would be relevant to invest at this age?
1.1) Hence if there are any recognized institute offering 1 year course and decent placements?
2) Which are top 5 institutions in Bharat (India) to pursue Rural Management? (in terms of Content, Placement, recognition,etc) 3) Which of the above institutes are being considered Central/ State Governments for Hiring or by International agencies like UNDP/JICA/GIZ,etc?
4) Does the above institute has approval from AICTE/ MHRD?
5) Is placement process and what is average package that MAY be expected upon course completion?
6) are their Scholarship available in these Rural Management institutes or we have to search +apply in various ministry.
I would appreciate forum members could consider the my Profile and share there kind advise on my queries above .