Not being able to upload photos

Halflife
Anyone facing this problem?

Re: Not being able to upload photos

Rajesh
yes, facing same problem, but am able to still upload photo by using 'upload a file' option..

Re: Not being able to upload photos

Halflife
Thanks.

Re: Not being able to upload photos

Econenthusiast
Hey guys, on what basis should we select the colleges given in the preference list ?. I don't get it, the entrance is directed to DSE right, then why are the names of St.Stephen's, Miranda, Deshbandhu and Deptt. of Economics given ?

Re: Not being able to upload photos

Halflife
All classes will be held in DSE only and there's no problem associated with taking admission into any college other than DSE. Its only due to logistic reasons that DSE is able to admit only a certain few and the logistics of the others are transferred to their respective colleges. There's no other reason but only limited resources which won't affect you in any way.
I factored the distance between DSE and the other colleges as my deciding criteria. Also Miranda House is only for girls so keep it at the last unless you're a girl.

Re: Not being able to upload photos

Econenthusiast
Thanks for the prompt reply Halflife!

Re: Not being able to upload photos

Daffodils
department of economics is DSE itself right?

Re: Not being able to upload photos

Halflife
Yes.