MSE Actuarial economics vs GIPE Financial eco

MSE Actuarial economics vs GIPE Financial eco

econgirl
Guys , can you please tell which one is better and what one should prefer if they consider placements

Re: MSE Actuarial economics vs GIPE Financial eco

blackjack
I have heard MSE has better placements overall. I'm not sure about the particular courses. If you're indifferent between the courses, MSE is a good choice!

Re: MSE Actuarial economics vs GIPE Financial eco

econgirl
Yes. I have been hearing the same
Off late from everybody although I thought average packages are the same... I did notice that Mse gives us a really good option of choosing electives for which we can choose other core papers so overall two years later , the course structures are very similar

Re: MSE Actuarial economics vs GIPE Financial eco

Mr. J
Any course at MSE should be preferred over all other courses at GIPE Except general economics. The reason being low fee structure at GIPE and nothing else.