Gipe help

Rk

Gipe help

Rk
can anybody please suggest is ibef worth taking up? its a new course nobody has much information but i don't want to go away from home for 2 years doing something which would not reap me anything. Please give your suggestions

Re: Gipe help

Mary
Any other universities you got through?
Rk

Re: Gipe help

Rk
No, just gokhale

Re: Gipe help

Mary
From what I have heard, Ibef has really a good course structure. It's just that it's a new course so no one is sure about it's placements.

Re: Gipe help

blackjack
You're right... I talked to a few seniors in gipe and they don't have any idea about how ibef will turn out. One was from FE and other from AE.

I would have suggested taking admission in a safer subject with clear future prospects. If job is your goal after ibef, then it could be difficult :/ My friend got ibef and is worried about the same.