DSE solutions

12

DSE solutions

Halflife
Does anyone know where i could find solutions of any DSE paper from the 2004-2012 ones?

Re: DSE solutions

Halflife
And if someone has the 2016 paper then please share it.

Re: DSE solutions

ALIBABA
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: DSE solutions

Halflife
Yeah I know about it but it has links to solutions of only the 2013 and 2014 papers. For all other exams only the key is available.
Thanks anyway

Re: DSE solutions

Econenthusiast
I tried uploading the paper, but it doesn't show up when I post the message.

Re: DSE solutions

Halflife
When uploading a file, you have to wait a while after clicking on the 'upload' button.

Re: DSE solutions

Econenthusiast
Yes, still not working. If you could send me your mail id, I could send it you.

Re: DSE solutions

Halflife
Have you got my mail?

Re: DSE solutions

Econenthusiast
Yes

Re: DSE solutions

Halflife
Bhai thank you par I needed the solved solutions.. answer key toh hai😅

Re: DSE solutions

Halflife
Waise you've sent the key for the 2016 exam. Do you have the question paper as well? It doesn't seem to be available anywhere

Re: DSE solutions

Halflife
Oh sorry the paper is also there thanks a lot man👍

Re: DSE solutions

vishp
bro i have 2016 paper.. i will mail you by evening..

Re: DSE solutions

Halflife
Thanks a lot vishp but I have got it from econenthusiast

Re: DSE solutions

vishp
ohk (y)

Re: DSE solutions

vishp
 bhai ecotrix me gujarathi book me saare chapters krne he kya?

Re: DSE solutions

Econenthusiast
Anytime

Re: DSE solutions

Halflife
I have studied from notes and haven't touched the book so I won't be able to tell you sorry.

Re: DSE solutions

Nikkita
Hey Halflife and econenthusiastic, can you plz mail also the answer key of 2016 paper, if u don't mind? Need it..

Re: DSE solutions

Nikkita
This post was updated on .