Ashoka or MSE (AQF/FE) ?

ElPsyCongroo
I'm likely getting either FE AQF or (perhaps) GE at MSE.

I'd say I'm 80 percent decided on getting into the private sector post PG, so placement possibilities are important.

I know ashoka is good but it's got surprisingly positive responses on the other threads, I was relatively convinced about MSE>Ashoka, but now I'd be happy to hear other opinions.

Re: Ashoka or MSE (AQF/FE) ?

Amit Goyal
Administrator
If I had been in your position, I would have chosen Ashoka.

Re: Ashoka or MSE (AQF/FE) ?

Rajesh
and sir mse is better than sau? Or are equal?

Re: Ashoka or MSE (AQF/FE) ?

Econ1995
I have same concern. In all possibilities I want to work after PG but at the same time I would love to study some interesting Economics
I am confused b/W JNU (SSS) , MSE (FE) or Ashoka ? I would love to hear some honest opinion

Re: Ashoka or MSE (AQF/FE) ?

Amit Goyal
Administrator
Its a tough choice between MSE and SAU but I guess I prefer SAU.

Re: Ashoka or MSE (AQF/FE) ?

Amit Goyal
Administrator
I understand your concern, its a tough choice. JNU (SSS) is a very good program with good faculty, nice course work, beautiful campus and established reputation. It may have some corporate placement issues but I think that more or less everyone finds work (academic or non academic).

Ashoka is a new program but it has excellent faculty, good course structure and they are offering something different and extremely exciting. I am very sure that they will soon earn the reputation of being among the top programs in the country.

So I would say it is a difficult decision as of today. I suggest you to think and then decide.

Re: Ashoka or MSE (AQF/FE) ?

Mudit kothiyal
ASHOKA is better than MSE . It has good education quality ,faculty and placements too .